Molykote® P-37 Ultrapure High Temperature Paste
- Primary Use Threaded connections where an ultrapure paste is needed.
- Special Characteristics Helps prevent seizure and damage of threaded connections during assembly and disassembly after extreme high-temperature exposure; nickel-free;does not contain any compounds that embrittle alloys.
- Physical Form Black, metal-free paste consisting of solid lubricants in ultra pure, sulfur-free synthetic oils.
- Applications Threaded connections, particularly those consisting of steel alloys with high chromium, nickel or molybdenum content (stainless steel); steam and gas turbine fasteners.
- Temperature Range Solids from -20 to 2550°F (-29 to 1400°C); base oil from -40 to 250°F (-40 to 121°C).
- Color - Greyish-Black Density - 1.2 grams per ccLoad Carrying Capacity - 4400 4 ball weld, NService Temperature High - 1400 Deg C Service Temperature Low - -40 Deg CShelf Life - 1800 Days Unworked Penetration - 280 mm/10 to 310 mm/10
SB23, Highland Corporate Centre, Old Agra Road, Kapurbawdi Junction, Thane(W), Thane, Maharashtra, 400607, India