Reciprocating Compressor Oil Dicrea
Price And Quantity
- 100.00 - 1000.00 INR
- Synthetic Lubricat
- 3 0.990 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- For Air Compressors
eni DICREA oils are designed for the lubrication of air compressors (rotary and the reciprocating types). The lower grades (ISO 32, 46, 68) are formulated utilizing highly refined group II base stocks while the other grades are formulated from selected paraffinic base stocks. All grades are treated with antioxidant antirust and antiwear additives.
- eni DICREA oils are recommended for the lubrication of air compressors, including those with very high air delivery temperatures (200Â°C or more).
- eni DICREA 32 and 46 have been developed specifically for rotary compressors (screw and vane).
- eni DICREA 320 has been specially formulated for PNEUMOFORE Series F Vane Compressors.
- ISO-L-DAA - ISO-L-DAG
The most fluid grades (32, 150) meet the requirements of DIN 51506 for VDL oils.
- DIN 51506 VDL (32, 46, 68, 100, 150)
The more viscous grades (220 and 320) are at VBL level of DIN 51506.
- DIN 51506 VBL (220 and 320)
eni DICREA oils are explicitly recommended or approved by the following manufacturers:
- NUOVO PIGNONE - J.P. SAUER &SOHN (Dicrea 100)
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 5 Days
- All India
SB23, Highland Corporate Centre, Old Agra Road, Kapurbawdi Junction, Thane(W), Thane, Maharashtra, 400607, India