1 TEST TUBE Code 0778 1 TITRATOR Code 0378
15 ML ACID REAGENT Code 0808 15 ML INDICATOR Code 0505 100 ML TITRATOR REAGENT Code 0606
1. Please wash all apparatus thoroughly before and after each reading and before storing. 2. Keep hands dry.
PROCEDURE FOR SULPHITE TEST :
The temperature of test sample should be below 300 C
1. Add 3 drops of ACID REAGENT in test tube.
2. Fill the test tube to 15 ml level with test sample.
3. Add 5 drops of indicator to test sample.
4. Fill the titrator with titrator Reagent to âZeroâ mark.
5. Add titrator reagent drop by drop to test sample until Traces â of blue colour appears throughout the solution.
6. Result in obtained in ppm sodium sulphite (Na2SO3) by multiplying the titrator reading 4.2.
SB23, Highland Corporate Centre, Old Agra Road, Kapurbawdi Junction, Thane(W), Thane, Maharashtra, 400607, India