Molykote 557 Dry Film Lubricant
Price And Quantity
- 100.00 - 1000.00 INR
- For Lubricating Slitter Blades, Tools and dies, taps and drills, Slides, conveyors
- Silicone Dry Film Lubricant
- For Industrial
- Can and Tube
Molykote 557 Silicone Dry Film Lubricant
- Primary Use Dry film lubrication of sliding contacts, particularly with aluminum and stainless steel; helps extend the life of knives, tools and dies; sizing and coining powdered metal parts.
- Special Characteristics Colorless; nonstaining; high loads at low speeds.
- Physical Form Translucent, wax-like silicone dispersed in solvent.
- Applications Lubricating slitter blades, tools and dies, taps and drills, slides, conveyors, adjusting screws, guides, tracks, handling equipment, metal stamping machines;improving surface finish of aluminum during extrusion; in the textile and woodworking industries to reduce staining from spinning frames, scissors, punches, material handling and packaging equipment.
- Temperature Range From -40 to 110°F (-40 to 43°C).
- Listings/Specifications H-2. Acceptable for use where there is no possibility of food contact.
- Color - Clear Flash Point, Closed Cup - 39 Deg C Load Carrying Capacity - 1200 4 ball weld, N Room Temperature Cure - 0.5 Hours Service Temperature High - 43 Deg C Service Temperature Low - -40 Deg C Shelf Life - 1800 Days Specific Gravity @ 25C - 0.77
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 5 Days
- All India
SB23, Highland Corporate Centre, Old Agra Road, Kapurbawdi Junction, Thane(W), Thane, Maharashtra, 400607, India