Price And Quantity
- 100.00 - 1000.00 INR
- For All Assembly and Continuous Lubricating Jobs
- Metal Free Paste
- Yellowish Brown
Molykote P-40 Paste
- Primary Use Metal free paste which can be used for all assembly and continuous lubricating jobs, particularly those exposed to corrosive environments such as splash water or humidity.
- Special Characteristics Excellent adhesion, good corrosion protection, water resistance and anitfretting characteristics.
- Physical Form Yellowish Brown, metal/copper free paste based in a synthetic blend oil with tackifier additives.
- Applications Assembly and threaded connections, spline shafts, mounting of bearings. Continuous lubrication for various parts in brake systems, brake rods and guide bolts. Axles of commercial vehicles, cams and plain bearings. Marine applications. Open gears.
- Temperature Range Solids from -20 to 2000F (-29 to 1093C); base oil from -40 to 250F (-40 to 121C).
- Color - Yellowish-Brown Kinetic/ Kinematic Viscosity - 360 Centistokes Load Carrying Capacity - 3000 4 ball weld, N Service Temperature High - 1200 Deg CService Temperature Low - -40 Deg C Shelf Life - 1800 Days Unworked Penetration - 310 mm/10 to 350 mm/10Water Resistant
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 5 Days
- All India
SB23, Highland Corporate Centre, Old Agra Road, Kapurbawdi Junction, Thane(W), Thane, Maharashtra, 400607, India