Synthetic Gear Oil Blasia SX
Price And Quantity
- 100.00 - 1000.00 INR
- Blasia SX Synthetic Oil
- For Instance, Gears Operating Under Severe Duty
- 0.870 Kilogram per litre (kg/L)
eni BLASIA SX is an oil developed for the lubrication of gears an bearings operating at high temperatures. It is formulated from a synthetic base (polyalphaolefin) additive-treated to impart appropriate antirust, antiwear properties and exceptional oxidation and thermal stability.
- eni BLASIA SX is best used for the lubrication of bearings of marine separators, gears operating at high temperatures (glassforming machines, steelstrip mills, furnaces and ceramic and paper-making machinery). Suitable for continuous bulk temperatures up to 120C with peaks in the hottest points up to 200C.
eni BLASIA SX oils meet the requirements of the following specifications:
- - ISO 6743-6/CKT - ANSI-AGMA 9005 D94, AGMA NO. 3S, NO. 5S, NO. 6S - DIN 51517 T.3/CLP 100, 220, 320
- eni BLASIA SX 320 is approved by Alfa Laval
- 1000 Per Day
- 5 Days
- All India
SB23, Highland Corporate Centre, Old Agra Road, Kapurbawdi Junction, Thane(W), Thane, Maharashtra, 400607, India